Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Podcast

 As educator for the future, I want to be the best teacher I can. I believe pod-casting is a wonderful tool that helps me achieve this goal. Teachers who have begun to use podcasts in their teachings are reporting many positive outcomes. The achievement of their students is better, motivation is better, and the morale of their students is higher.
I would like to share the podcast i have developed with my colleague:

  • Date: 5/12/2015
  • Objective: at the end of this podcast grade one students will be able to add and interact with technology.
  • Audience: Grade one students
  • Procedure: Nour and Hussein having fun with Addition in their new garden. Addition is the most basic thing of Mathematic. I hope it is useful for you and please feel free to comment and share :)
If you want to make your own podcast please click here.
Creative Commons License
Adding poscast by Nour Hadla is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://soundcloud.com/nour-hadla/adding-podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment